Take 2. The first post was deleted during review for some reason. Ok Apple Guys (or just smart guys in general) I need some help. I have purchased an automotive tuning interface from HP Tuners ( HPTUNERS.COM ) and am just hitting a brick wall getting it to work correctly on my setup. Several automotive tuners have this setup or a very similar setup that functions perfectly, so I know it can be done. I'm sure it's a very simple issue that I am overlooking but I am stumped and hopefully one of you fellow Apple users can help me out. I've searched for days, I even emailed HPT support not expecting a miricle since I knew going into this I was gonna be on my own trying to use an "unsupported platform", as expected they did indeed tell me to go pound sand, which is fine - It was worth a shot. I installed the VCM suite (stable & beta EDITOR & SCANNER), installed the MPVI2 drivers from the website, did the authentication/verification process to get it added to my HPT account on their website, and everything was perfect... Next I click on the 'resync interface' and the window pops up for syncing - below of the information for what syncing does it displays the status and the progress bar it quickly starts with "READING FROM MPVI INTERFACE", as the progress bar speedily swipes left to right it changes to "SUBMITTING RAQUEST TO HP TUNERS SERVERS", then states "FAILED TO WRITE DATA TO INTERFACE" and the START button changes to RETRY and I can close the window or retry (which yields the same result). I was able to get this to work on my windows laptop with no problems (ironically the same machine I used for the disk image used for the ISO when I set up my Macbook Pro back in 2018). So I began to dissect the differences between the two machines and the only thing I can find different is the handling of the data during data transfer to the MPVI2+. I used a program that I got for free (trial) called Serial Port Monitor (https://tinyurl.com/u2p4upfc) to monitor the communication as it happens in an attempt to diagnose the issue... which I think I did, but i'm not sure what exactly it means or how to rectify the issue. I will be hosting the 2 HTML files ( https://tinyurl.com/4nn8asuc & https://bit.ly/3Fo4ngw ) showing the data as sent from my macbook AND the working Windows laptop as well (Click the links and open then save them and open them them with a web-browser to view in tabled format (firefox worked best for me)) If you just click on the links they raw text will be displayed with is incredibly hard to read, trust me.... open with firefox or similar. It appears to me that it fails an authentication sequence, hence the "Invalid RSA key" statement located on line 1270 of the "failed dump.html", but i don't know how to decipher any more of the information to determine the needed fix. This may not be the entire (or even part of) issue I am having but it sure seems like it would be to me. Here's my setup: 2018 Macbook Pro w/ macOS12 Monterey Running Parallels 17.01 w/ Windows10 (downgraded from Parallels 17.10 to resolve a usb connection issue). I have: Uninstalled/reinstalled the VCM suite Deleted/reinstalled the drivers Updated, then downgraded parallels (from 16.xx to 17.10, then down to 17.01) I have run all Microsoft updates available Upgraded to macOS12 Monterey... it didn't work with Big Sur either. Tried several data cables between MPVI2+ and Macbook (with and without dongles) UPDATE: I also installed another VM instance with a fresh downloaded of WIN10 from Microsoft to make sure it was not a hanging driver file of something that was causing an issue. Same problem with a fresh install, which tells me it's one of two things... The Mac side of things is interfering with communications or Parallels isn't handling the traffic correctly or isn't handling the driver correctly. Here is the debug dump file from the application as well.