So, I recently had to replace my Intel MacBook Pro with a M1-Pro based 14" MacBook. This obviously eliminated Boot Camp as an option, so I went back to using Parallels (18) for my WinDoze needs. I tried installing CHIRP so I could programs some radios I have and nothing worked as expected. I then found the following in a FAQ regarding Apple silicon and Parallels 18...
"USB devices: It is currently not possible to connect any USB device to a macOS ARM VM yet."
This is a show stopper for me. What's there point of using Parallels if it can't connect to any serial devices?
When will this critical feature the restored to Parallels?
"USB devices: It is currently not possible to connect any USB device to a macOS ARM VM yet."
This is a show stopper for me. What's there point of using Parallels if it can't connect to any serial devices?
When will this critical feature the restored to Parallels?