George Sullivan
Bit poster
Upgraded to 9344 today and USB problems abound.
I use a USB Mass Storage Device in development work with Windows 7, 2008R2, Vista, 2003R2 and XPsp3.
I was enjoying swapping the USB device between VM's as above by using the USB icon in the lower bar of the VM window. This NO LONGER WORKS.
I have deinstalled Parallels completely and reinstalled 9310. I killed the settings as well. THE PROBLEM PERSISTS!
I had no problem with 9310 in this area immediately before the upgrade.
FYI
Regards to all.
George Sullivan
I use a USB Mass Storage Device in development work with Windows 7, 2008R2, Vista, 2003R2 and XPsp3.
I was enjoying swapping the USB device between VM's as above by using the USB icon in the lower bar of the VM window. This NO LONGER WORKS.
I have deinstalled Parallels completely and reinstalled 9310. I killed the settings as well. THE PROBLEM PERSISTS!
I had no problem with 9310 in this area immediately before the upgrade.
FYI
Regards to all.
George Sullivan