Pat Slatter
Bit poster
I have a Macbook with OS 10.4.11 running Parallels 2.5 build 3188 using Boot Camp and cannot get any USB devices to be recognised by Windows XP- instead get message "USB device being used by another process...".
When I first installed Parallels everything checked fine but I have not used it for some time.
I looked in the FAQ and found two relevant posts and thought I was fine, however I think I am missing something.
The post "USB devices being used by another process" says to upgrade to build 3224 but whenever I click on "Check for Updates" I am told that I have the latest version. Should I ignore this part? If I do how do I reinstall Parallels Tools via the 'Actions' menu as it is grayed out?
Otherwise how do I download build 3224?
Thanks for any advice
When I first installed Parallels everything checked fine but I have not used it for some time.
I looked in the FAQ and found two relevant posts and thought I was fine, however I think I am missing something.
The post "USB devices being used by another process" says to upgrade to build 3224 but whenever I click on "Check for Updates" I am told that I have the latest version. Should I ignore this part? If I do how do I reinstall Parallels Tools via the 'Actions' menu as it is grayed out?
Otherwise how do I download build 3224?
Thanks for any advice