Greetings, all.
There are may posts on here about various USB devices, and so much has changed over the past few months that it is hard to determine which is the latest data.
So, I'm wondering about the latest status of support for the following devices:
- Ross-Tech VAG-COM
- Radio Shack PRO-96 scanner
- Garmin GPSMAP 60CSx
I don't own any of those devices - yet - but I plan to buy them very soon, and support in Parallels would be most helpful.
I have seen conflicting reports on the VAG-COM and 60CSx, but can't find anything on the PRO-96 scanner... so my guess is the scanner will work just fine.
Thanks.
Daniel
There are may posts on here about various USB devices, and so much has changed over the past few months that it is hard to determine which is the latest data.
So, I'm wondering about the latest status of support for the following devices:
- Ross-Tech VAG-COM
- Radio Shack PRO-96 scanner
- Garmin GPSMAP 60CSx
I don't own any of those devices - yet - but I plan to buy them very soon, and support in Parallels would be most helpful.
I have seen conflicting reports on the VAG-COM and 60CSx, but can't find anything on the PRO-96 scanner... so my guess is the scanner will work just fine.
Thanks.
Daniel