Hi everyone,
I am exploring ways to use an Active LED display as an external visual display in a business environment where some applications are running through a virtual machine.
For example, an Active LED Indoor P1.5 display can be used for presentations, dashboards, digital content, and other high-resolution visual applications.
I am interested in understanding how external displays are handled when using Parallels, particularly with regard to display resolution, scaling, graphics performance, and multi-display configurations.
Are there any recommended settings in Parallels for getting the best performance from a high-resolution external LED display?
For reference, here is an example of an Active LED Indoor P1.5 display:
https://www.saipur.in/active-led-indoor-p1.5.html
Any advice from users who have worked with high-resolution external displays would be appreciated.
Thanks!
I am exploring ways to use an Active LED display as an external visual display in a business environment where some applications are running through a virtual machine.
For example, an Active LED Indoor P1.5 display can be used for presentations, dashboards, digital content, and other high-resolution visual applications.
I am interested in understanding how external displays are handled when using Parallels, particularly with regard to display resolution, scaling, graphics performance, and multi-display configurations.
Are there any recommended settings in Parallels for getting the best performance from a high-resolution external LED display?
For reference, here is an example of an Active LED Indoor P1.5 display:
https://www.saipur.in/active-led-indoor-p1.5.html
Any advice from users who have worked with high-resolution external displays would be appreciated.
Thanks!