I can't fogure this out
I have my MacBook Air running parallels 14, windows 10.
I have the VM open on my larger monitor.
I try to drag the screen over to the Apple MacBook display, no dice it snaps back.
I have the VM open on the MacBook Air it seems but it's "non selected" when I attempt to drag it over because I have to click on the VM on the other display .
I've opened display settings and maybe there's something I'm not getting to tweak in the VM to let me use the Apple display as a dual screen (not mirrored.).
I've clicked the "detect" button in display settings inside the VM and nothing happens.
CAN THIS BE DONE?!
I have my MacBook Air running parallels 14, windows 10.
I have the VM open on my larger monitor.
I try to drag the screen over to the Apple MacBook display, no dice it snaps back.
I have the VM open on the MacBook Air it seems but it's "non selected" when I attempt to drag it over because I have to click on the VM on the other display .
I've opened display settings and maybe there's something I'm not getting to tweak in the VM to let me use the Apple display as a dual screen (not mirrored.).
I've clicked the "detect" button in display settings inside the VM and nothing happens.
CAN THIS BE DONE?!