I installed a Windows game in Windows XP under PD 4.0. I installed this game for my son, who has his own account on my iMac.
After installation, which I did in my OS X account, because I am the system administrator, I opened his account and dragged the PD icon onto the dock so he can start PD and then the program from there.
When I wanted to show him how to use PD by clicking on the PD icon, I was confronted with an installation wizard for Windows. I was prompted to install Windows again.
I do not want to do this. This should not be necessary. Am I doing something wrong? If so, what should I do to run the already installed Windows. Or, is what I want to do not possible, and do I indeed have to install Windows again?
After installation, which I did in my OS X account, because I am the system administrator, I opened his account and dragged the PD icon onto the dock so he can start PD and then the program from there.
When I wanted to show him how to use PD by clicking on the PD icon, I was confronted with an installation wizard for Windows. I was prompted to install Windows again.
I do not want to do this. This should not be necessary. Am I doing something wrong? If so, what should I do to run the already installed Windows. Or, is what I want to do not possible, and do I indeed have to install Windows again?