Hello,
I am trying to install RHEL 6.8 as a guest OS on my Mac install of Parallels.
MacBook Pro Early 2015
El Capitán 10.11.6
Parallels 11.2.1
When I install, it runs through the installation fine, but when it comes to log into the system for the first time, I get a black screen with a scrunched, corrupted video display in the top 5th of the screen:

I've got the VRAM settings for the guest set at 64MB, and I've tried shutting off the 3D acceleration, but to no avail. Anyone have an answer here?
- Marcus
I am trying to install RHEL 6.8 as a guest OS on my Mac install of Parallels.
MacBook Pro Early 2015
El Capitán 10.11.6
Parallels 11.2.1
When I install, it runs through the installation fine, but when it comes to log into the system for the first time, I get a black screen with a scrunched, corrupted video display in the top 5th of the screen:

I've got the VRAM settings for the guest set at 64MB, and I've tried shutting off the 3D acceleration, but to no avail. Anyone have an answer here?
- Marcus
Last edited: