"Video Download Failed - Connection Refused"

Discussion in 'Parallels Toolbox for Mac' started by EdA6, Aug 19, 2023.

1. EdA6

EdA6 Bit poster

Hello, for the past couple weeks, whenever I attempt to download a youtube file, the download fails and I get the attached message. Very frustrating situation. Please advise. Thank you.

Attached Files:

2. GarySnaky

GarySnaky Bit poster

I've encountered the same issue. Provided Parallels Toolbox v6.5.0 (4706) for reference.

3. Adeboye Adeotan

Adeboye Adeotan Staff Member

Hello All,

Please be informed that this issue has now been fixed and you may now Download YouTube files once again.

If however, the issue persists, please collect a technical report while the issue is being reproduced (click the Parallels Toolbox icon > Gear icon > Help > Send technical data > check "Attach screenshots..." > press Send Report) and send the report's 9-digit ID in reply to this post.

Additionally, please provide us with a link to the video you attempted downloading

4. ParallelsU1194

ParallelsU1194 Bit poster

no videos are being processed through your software - has been affected for the last week. It's concerning because, again, no video (no matter the topic) isn't being accepted...please advise asap, thank you for your timely response in this sensitive matter.

5. Adeboye Adeotan

Adeboye Adeotan Staff Member

Hello ParallelsU1194,
    Please collect a technical report while the issue is being reproduced (click the Parallels Toolbox icon > Gear icon > Help > Send technical data > check "Attach screenshots..." > press Send Report) and send the report's 9-digit ID in reply to this post.

Additionally, please provide us with a link to the video you attempted to download.

6. JoeP14

JoeP14 Bit poster

7. Mikhail Ushakov

Mikhail Ushakov Parallels Team