OK - carefully as I have been I copied my VM before going to Version 3.
After installing an converting I found the same video driver problem that had been in one of the first Parallels versions and was corrected with a new/different video driver installed with the help of Parallels tools.
Is there any way to use the video driver of 3212 - which works correctly - on 4128 or do I have to go back to 2.5 again?
Any help or information would be greatly appreciated cause it helps alot if my software that I need to run on Parallels would work correctly and if I could see my screen as it should be.
All pictures of images are that small that I cannont read them anymore.
I already went back to 3212 and this one works perferctly in regards to this issue.
Wizkid
After installing an converting I found the same video driver problem that had been in one of the first Parallels versions and was corrected with a new/different video driver installed with the help of Parallels tools.
Is there any way to use the video driver of 3212 - which works correctly - on 4128 or do I have to go back to 2.5 again?
Any help or information would be greatly appreciated cause it helps alot if my software that I need to run on Parallels would work correctly and if I could see my screen as it should be.
All pictures of images are that small that I cannont read them anymore.
I already went back to 3212 and this one works perferctly in regards to this issue.
Wizkid