Hello and thank you in advance for your help.
My mac cannot find my virtual machine though all had been running smoothly up to this point.
When I click on Windows 10, I get the following message:
The virtual machine's files have been moved or deleted. If the files are on an external device, reconnect the device. You can also remove the virtual machine from the list or manually locate its files.
I located the Windows10.pvm file. It had been in my Documents-icloud folder and this is where my ignorance begins to show because I did not quite know what that was or that the 40 gig file was even stored on the cloud. I moved it to my desktop for the time being, but it has a 'cloud download' icon next to it and I cannot select it when prompted to locate the file because it is grayed out.
Please help me get back on my feet someone. I need this for my job.
My mac cannot find my virtual machine though all had been running smoothly up to this point.
When I click on Windows 10, I get the following message:
The virtual machine's files have been moved or deleted. If the files are on an external device, reconnect the device. You can also remove the virtual machine from the list or manually locate its files.
I located the Windows10.pvm file. It had been in my Documents-icloud folder and this is where my ignorance begins to show because I did not quite know what that was or that the 40 gig file was even stored on the cloud. I moved it to my desktop for the time being, but it has a 'cloud download' icon next to it and I cannot select it when prompted to locate the file because it is grayed out.
Please help me get back on my feet someone. I need this for my job.