Visual Studio 2017 not compatible with the VMDebughelper

ReneB3

Bit poster
I have a windows 10 pro with visual studio 2017 installed. When I try to install the VMDebughelper i get the following message see attached image.

I have installed it regardless of the message only it doesn't work
 

Attachments

  • Screen Shot 2017-11-17 at 13.44.33.png
    Screen Shot 2017-11-17 at 13.44.33.png
    10.6 KB · Views: 5
I checked VMDebugHelper on Visual Studio 2017 (Community edition) and see same warning message on installation, but after all setup steps it fully worked.
Make sure all conditions are met:
  • The virtual machine with Visual Studio and other virtual machines must belong to the same pool of IP addresses, or just configured to use the shared network.
  • The virtual machine with Visual Studio and other virtual machines must have same platform (x86 or x64).
  • All virtual machines must have Parallels Tools installed.
  • The virtual machine with Visual Studio must have the Access Windows folders from Mac option selected.
  • Other virtual machines must have the Share Folders: All disks option selected.
  • The user accounts logged in to the virtual machines in which you're going to test your project must have both username and password and you must know them.
 
Back
Top