I have been running latest II's Mac Client for some time with no problems. I have Vista and XP on two VM disks. Vista is installed with 20GB (@12GB free) while XP (appears) to have 32 GB. When I boot into XP my "C" volume is 8GB (??) and, as Microsoft keeps sending me updates I have now only 400MB left!! I am unable to change the size of this drive. It purports to be 32GB and Mac OSX.5.4 tells me it is. Yet, when booted, it's only 8GB? Tried all sorts of different things. Made it expandable /fixed-size /cloned it all to no avail. On using II's Explorer the thing is NTSF (1) 8 GB but the Config Editor tells me it's 32GB??
I don't want to start again. The uSoft bloke on the 'phone may get annoyed giving me more activation stuff since I've installed XP on too many replaced HDs. I have 120GB free on the Mac side, 2GB memory.
regards
:+++>
I don't want to start again. The uSoft bloke on the 'phone may get annoyed giving me more activation stuff since I've installed XP on too many replaced HDs. I have 120GB free on the Mac side, 2GB memory.
regards
:+++>