Hello everybody,
I just added an SSD crucial m4 to my mac book pro.
I've got a big problem because my HDD mac book pro standart got 100% writing each times i run my windows 8 phone emulator.
I would like to transfert the VM to my SSD but when i try to transfert the parrallels folder to the SSD and change the configuration to the folder parallels in the SSD my VM is Over laggy with no response.
I see in check up utility the SSD don't write any informations.
Have you got a solution?
Best regards,
I just added an SSD crucial m4 to my mac book pro.
I've got a big problem because my HDD mac book pro standart got 100% writing each times i run my windows 8 phone emulator.
I would like to transfert the VM to my SSD but when i try to transfert the parrallels folder to the SSD and change the configuration to the folder parallels in the SSD my VM is Over laggy with no response.
I see in check up utility the SSD don't write any informations.
Have you got a solution?
Best regards,