Hello!
I try to install S-Terra VPN ver 4.2 on Windows 10 Buils 21354.1 (ARM Insider Preview)
I use Mac with M1 chip.
Installation failed with error "error 25021 driver cryptopm installation failed" and as I understand Crypto diver cannot install in Mac OS Big Sur during security restriction. Obviously in Settings -> Security & Privacy -> General Tab I receive prompt to permit using this App. But under Parallel this promt not appear.
What can I do to resolve this problem? Help me, please.
I try to install S-Terra VPN ver 4.2 on Windows 10 Buils 21354.1 (ARM Insider Preview)
I use Mac with M1 chip.
Installation failed with error "error 25021 driver cryptopm installation failed" and as I understand Crypto diver cannot install in Mac OS Big Sur during security restriction. Obviously in Settings -> Security & Privacy -> General Tab I receive prompt to permit using this App. But under Parallel this promt not appear.
What can I do to resolve this problem? Help me, please.