Hello all,
I use VPN to connect to the office along with Microsoft's RDP for Mac. This worked perfectly until I installed Parallels Desktop 4.0. Now, every time I have to use VPN on my Mac host (without even opening Parallels), I have to delete the 2 Parallels Networking adapters connections that automatically appeared on my Network preferences since I installed Parallels, delete the VPN connection and re-create it. It is the only way that it would go through, and it is a pain. Whenever I boot my Mac, I have to do the same to be able to connect to VPN. Does anyone know what to do to get this resolved? I appreciate the help.
I use VPN to connect to the office along with Microsoft's RDP for Mac. This worked perfectly until I installed Parallels Desktop 4.0. Now, every time I have to use VPN on my Mac host (without even opening Parallels), I have to delete the 2 Parallels Networking adapters connections that automatically appeared on my Network preferences since I installed Parallels, delete the VPN connection and re-create it. It is the only way that it would go through, and it is a pain. Whenever I boot my Mac, I have to do the same to be able to connect to VPN. Does anyone know what to do to get this resolved? I appreciate the help.