website not responsive in safari

howdyn

Bit poster
Hello, parallels community! I am having this trouble for many weeks but now finally I've decided to get support from you. Problem is that my website performs well in mac but it doesn't perform well in the M1 machine using safari.

Kindly help me to solve this problem.
Thanks!!
 
Last edited by a moderator:
I recently faced the same issue with my own blog about chain saws and other power tools because we used large type of images.. you need to reduce the images size i means compress the images/photos
So I highly recommend you that first check the speed


 
Last edited by a moderator:
Hello, parallels community! I am having this trouble for many weeks but now finally I've decided to get support from you. Problem is that my website performs well in mac but it doesn't perform well in the M1 machine using safari.

Kindly help me to solve this problem.
Thanks!!
Hello, could you describe the issue in more details please?
 
Back
Top