Welcome to our Updates and Feedback Forum!

Discussion in 'Product updates and feedback' started by Mikhail Ushakov, Mar 9, 2024.

1. Mikhail Ushakov

Mikhail Ushakov Parallels Team

This Forum is where we can keep you updated on all the latest developments and improvements to our platform. This space is designed specifically for you, our valued users, to stay informed and share your thoughts and feedback with us.

Whether it's a new feature, a product enhancement, or even just a minor tweak, we'll make sure to keep you in the loop right here. Your input is incredibly valuable to us, so don't hesitate to let us know what you think. Your feedback helps us shape the future of our platform and ensures that we're meeting your needs effectively.

So, feel free to browse through the updates, ask questions, and share your thoughts. Whether it's praise, constructive criticism, or ideas for improvement, we're all ears!

Thank you for being a part of our community and for helping us make our platform even better.

2. monalisan

monalisan

Thanks for welcoming.Its true that i got all updated version here.

3. MERMIGKISS

MERMIGKISS Bit poster

Hello,
    I use Relux over Parallels on my Mac M1 and since the last 30 days I Had a problem with running the application.
    When i've been asked for the update of the Relux and i confirmed for the version 2024.1.10, I could not run the new version.
    I had to uninstall the program from my hard disk and reinstall the 2023.1.11.0 Relux version. This version can run, but i cannot see the pointer of my mouse in the planning area
    My moyse pointer is visible only in the menu area of the program .

4. 飯澤巧也

飯澤巧也 Bit poster

Japanese support

5. MiguelA29

MiguelA29 Bit poster

Hello. I 'd like to know when Parallels Desktop 20 will be released? Thank you.

megavolt17 likes this.
  6. shivamr2

shivamr2 Bit poster

Thank you for providing this useful informations.

7. megavolt17

megavolt17 Pro

We really need Directx 12 support. More and more games are not playable without it.

Crossover now supports DirectX 12, although many programs listed as working I haven't been able to get to work on my M3 Max MacBook Pro

SWANDY and MatthewR20 like this.
  8. SWANDY

SWANDY Pro

I also use Crossover - basically to run Diablo IV and Diablo II Resurrected. Both run fine so seems that Parallels is a bit behind the ball with regards to Direct X 12 support. (I use Windows 11 VM to run two programs that I can't get Crossover to run properly - Lotus Approach (an older database program by IBM originally) and Links 2003. Can't get either to run under Crossover and would love to get them - and certain games - to run on either Parallels or Crossover, so I can have everything I need Windows for together.)

9. AhmedR1

AhmedR1

Thanks for welcoming. It's true that I got all updated version

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2024
  10. AhmedR1

AhmedR1

Thanks for welcoming. Its true that I got all updated version Here

Last edited by a moderator: Aug 19, 2024