Anashwaran
Junior Member
I tried almost everthing to make it work, no way. Also the way it is described in certain Forum-messages doesn't work.
I made the big mistake to desinstall Parallels Tools which I cannot reinstall because I have no disk of it.
The other problem is that the Mouse doesn't work in Parallels so I cannot access any programs. The Keyboard works but that is very limited.
There should be a way to make it work again. I use P 11 version, and I downloaded a test version of 12, but that didn't change anything. It seems there is a network problem. So I made all kind of tests in the configuration of Parallels, but it doesn't change a cent.
I really start getting fed up. Have a look at the pictures.
Thanks for any feedback or help
Anashwaran



I made the big mistake to desinstall Parallels Tools which I cannot reinstall because I have no disk of it.
The other problem is that the Mouse doesn't work in Parallels so I cannot access any programs. The Keyboard works but that is very limited.
There should be a way to make it work again. I use P 11 version, and I downloaded a test version of 12, but that didn't change anything. It seems there is a network problem. So I made all kind of tests in the configuration of Parallels, but it doesn't change a cent.
I really start getting fed up. Have a look at the pictures.
Thanks for any feedback or help
Anashwaran



