Where's the Beef?

1parkpointer

Bit poster
I recently upgraded from Parallels version 3.0 to 4.0. Along with the upgrade, I got Kaspersky Internet Security. I looked throughout the packaging and assumed that since KIS was on the disk, that maybe Acronis Disk Director Suite & True Image Home would be on the disk as well. The upgrade advertising said that all (3) programs would be included with the upgrade, but only KIS was included. I was not able to find the Acronis programs anywhere.
Then I thought maybe they will be a download, once version 4.0 is registered and activated, but still nothing.
Has anyone out there had a similar experience? I'm wondering where the rest of the 'Beef' is!
 
Found the Beef!

MakcyD,
Best part of getting involved with the forums is people like yourself. Users like me, who use but seldom understand need people like you to get us untangled. Thank you very much:)
 
MakcyD,
Best part of getting involved with the forums is people like yourself. Users like me, who use but seldom understand need people like you to get us untangled. Thank you very much:)

Just be careful when you will load the softwares. I already run into trouble that my VM didn't want to start after installing them.

Kris
 
kris G.,
I did download the disk program, and it changed the whole layout of my desktop as well as losing 14 shortcuts. The vm now operates very slowly. Guess I will try some tweaking to see if it speeds back up to where it was prior to the Acronis program. If not, then I'll have to remove it.
 
Back
Top