When one of my occasional needs arose to use a Toolbox task, I found my laptop's Toolbox instance was not signed in. (This is stupid, but not uncommon, as I have seen this happen after an update.) When attempting to sign in with my purchased license key, the prompt I received made it clear that my license was in use on another machine. I was able to select the option that allowed this license to be activated here and now, however this is a scenario that should never have occurred. Clearly, something in your process has decided that my fully licensed instance is not actually present anymore. Even now, with the license active and working, each time I open the Toolbox I am confronted with the same prompt. What kind of sophomoric BS is this?
Further, for a licensed product with an active subscription, the only way to address this issue is to ask your other customers, because you cannot be bother to run a real Support operation. Rather, you use Social Media sites, which I know (sadly) from prior experience do not work well at all in the first place (lousy support staff and poor response time), and are worse now because you have chosen 2 social media sites I do not now (and never will again) use.
All I can do is document for the record what a transparently amateur operation you have, in the hope that others may at least be aware of the shortcomings that you charge actual money for.
Further, for a licensed product with an active subscription, the only way to address this issue is to ask your other customers, because you cannot be bother to run a real Support operation. Rather, you use Social Media sites, which I know (sadly) from prior experience do not work well at all in the first place (lousy support staff and poor response time), and are worse now because you have chosen 2 social media sites I do not now (and never will again) use.
All I can do is document for the record what a transparently amateur operation you have, in the hope that others may at least be aware of the shortcomings that you charge actual money for.