martin@lerchdesign.com
Junior Member
So two gripes I have.
a) Hide Menu items - many years ago a strong extension - has become a unusable. Every other minute I get a notification "Rearranging the Icons" which leaves my system unresponsive for about 10-20 seconds which seems like an eternity. It was so bad today that I had to turn it off. PLEASE FIX
b) you need to fix the constant crashing of Parallels toolbox. it has become so annoying. I am creating several crash reports daily and I am not sure what is happening or how to fix it. Please fix soon or I need to find a completely different solution here.
a) Hide Menu items - many years ago a strong extension - has become a unusable. Every other minute I get a notification "Rearranging the Icons" which leaves my system unresponsive for about 10-20 seconds which seems like an eternity. It was so bad today that I had to turn it off. PLEASE FIX
b) you need to fix the constant crashing of Parallels toolbox. it has become so annoying. I am creating several crash reports daily and I am not sure what is happening or how to fix it. Please fix soon or I need to find a completely different solution here.