Hello,
I posted this message several days ago in another part of the forum, and got NO replies. Can anyone answer this question? (There doesn't seem to be any support from the company - just this forum). If it means my having to buy yet another copy of Windows, then there's no point in upgrading.
About a year ago I upgraded from Parallels 3 to 4, and as part of the installation I was required to enter a license number for Win-XP. It wouldn't accept the old license for unknown reasons, and I had to get a new one - a big hassle! I'm interested in upgrading to Parallels 5, but wish to keep my existing copy of Win-XP. Is that possible, or will the upgrade require me to buy yet another Win-XP license?
Currently Parallels 4.0.3848 running on Macbook Pro with OSX 10.5.8 (Leopard) but might soon upgrade to Snow Leopard.
Richard
I posted this message several days ago in another part of the forum, and got NO replies. Can anyone answer this question? (There doesn't seem to be any support from the company - just this forum). If it means my having to buy yet another copy of Windows, then there's no point in upgrading.
About a year ago I upgraded from Parallels 3 to 4, and as part of the installation I was required to enter a license number for Win-XP. It wouldn't accept the old license for unknown reasons, and I had to get a new one - a big hassle! I'm interested in upgrading to Parallels 5, but wish to keep my existing copy of Win-XP. Is that possible, or will the upgrade require me to buy yet another Win-XP license?
Currently Parallels 4.0.3848 running on Macbook Pro with OSX 10.5.8 (Leopard) but might soon upgrade to Snow Leopard.
Richard