I have a new Win XP Pro SP2 install on the VM for Parallels 6. I have previously upgraded this to Win 7 successfully. However, when i try to do the same now, i get the following error message:
Windows cannot install required files. The file may be corrupt or missing. Make sure all files required for installation are available, and restart the installation
Error Code: 0x80070570
I am wondering what this is all about?
I guess i can just use xp, but i am concerned that there is some kind of problem with my whole reinstall.
Windows cannot install required files. The file may be corrupt or missing. Make sure all files required for installation are available, and restart the installation
Error Code: 0x80070570
I am wondering what this is all about?
I guess i can just use xp, but i am concerned that there is some kind of problem with my whole reinstall.