First, I have tried to search for the answer but did not find it.
I just purchased Parallels this a.m. so I assume that it is the latest build---I followed a link in the email after the purchase.
1. Mac OS Version
Mac OS X 10.5.5
2. Parallels Build #
Parallels build 4124
3. What kind of computer
Macbook
4. Total Physical RAM
1 GB RAM
5. Hard Drives
Macbook internal drive and I do have an USB External Hard drive connected.
6. If you are using a BootCamp configuration or not
Yes.
7. Did you upgrade from a BETA
No
8. With what Build did the problem start
I don't understand this question
9. If Parallels Tools are installed
I just chose the normal install. I don't know enough about Parallels yet to give a good answer since I have never used the app before.
10. Anything you have tried to get things working
Uninstalled from the dmg and reinstalled. Same problem.
11. Anything specific about your set-up you think we should know
Nothing unusual.
12. If you are crashing, upload some crash logs
The Macbook froze once with the black screen and trying to open Windows. The only way that I could shut down is with the off button.
13. If you are getting an error message type it in and then attach a screenshot.
Can't attach a screen shot since it was the black screen and I don't want to stop this post only to freeze my computer again trying to get that screen shot
14. If you are having issues with a specific component (i.e. mouse, keyboard, monitor) tell us what it is.
Just having problems with the installation.
The error is that "Windows failed to load because the firmware (BIOS) is not ACPT compatible. I have Windows Vista Business installed. If I boot into Windows, it works fine. If I boot to Mac OS X it works fine.
I am just unable to install Parallels properly.
Thank you for any and all help.
Linda
I just purchased Parallels this a.m. so I assume that it is the latest build---I followed a link in the email after the purchase.
1. Mac OS Version
Mac OS X 10.5.5
2. Parallels Build #
Parallels build 4124
3. What kind of computer
Macbook
4. Total Physical RAM
1 GB RAM
5. Hard Drives
Macbook internal drive and I do have an USB External Hard drive connected.
6. If you are using a BootCamp configuration or not
Yes.
7. Did you upgrade from a BETA
No
8. With what Build did the problem start
I don't understand this question
9. If Parallels Tools are installed
I just chose the normal install. I don't know enough about Parallels yet to give a good answer since I have never used the app before.
10. Anything you have tried to get things working
Uninstalled from the dmg and reinstalled. Same problem.
11. Anything specific about your set-up you think we should know
Nothing unusual.
12. If you are crashing, upload some crash logs
The Macbook froze once with the black screen and trying to open Windows. The only way that I could shut down is with the off button.
13. If you are getting an error message type it in and then attach a screenshot.
Can't attach a screen shot since it was the black screen and I don't want to stop this post only to freeze my computer again trying to get that screen shot
14. If you are having issues with a specific component (i.e. mouse, keyboard, monitor) tell us what it is.
Just having problems with the installation.
The error is that "Windows failed to load because the firmware (BIOS) is not ACPT compatible. I have Windows Vista Business installed. If I boot into Windows, it works fine. If I boot to Mac OS X it works fine.
I am just unable to install Parallels properly.
Thank you for any and all help.
Linda