Hello,
I love using the Window Manager. However, I do not want the Icon to show up in the menu bar and clutter it too much.
I would like for you guys to be able to add a preference feature that takes the icon out of the menu bar while still using it.
I don't like using the Hide Menu Icon Application due to the new Sonoma Update always has an icon showing that it is recording my screen.
Thank you for your time,
I.C.
I love using the Window Manager. However, I do not want the Icon to show up in the menu bar and clutter it too much.
I would like for you guys to be able to add a preference feature that takes the icon out of the menu bar while still using it.
I don't like using the Hide Menu Icon Application due to the new Sonoma Update always has an icon showing that it is recording my screen.
Thank you for your time,
I.C.