Hi,
I just bought Parallels Desktop for Mac online. After installing everythig, when I start to launch it and use window XP, the program ask to insert the window XP installtion CD/DVD or image. But i didn't receive that with the package I download.
Can someone help me to find it or tell me where i can download the CD image?
Or is it on other solution to start using window XP on my mac?
Thanks a lot
Jerome
I just bought Parallels Desktop for Mac online. After installing everythig, when I start to launch it and use window XP, the program ask to insert the window XP installtion CD/DVD or image. But i didn't receive that with the package I download.
Can someone help me to find it or tell me where i can download the CD image?
Or is it on other solution to start using window XP on my mac?
Thanks a lot
Jerome