Windows 10 and 1P

Somehow I ended up with two usernames in Windows 10, although ONLY 1 appears as a user in Windows settings.

When windows 10 boots up I get the following:

First Name
<invalid passwoprd>

I then click on the OK button, and the following appears:
FirstName1
<password field.

In the lower left corner of the screen , First Name and First Name are listed. I click on one of them and enter the password and win10 finishes loading.

How do I remove one of the names when only one appears in Settings?
 
Somehow I ended up with two usernames in Windows 10, although ONLY 1 appears as a user in Windows settings.

When windows 10 boots up I get the following:

First Name
<invalid passwoprd>

I then click on the OK button, and the following appears:
FirstName1
<password field.

In the lower left corner of the screen , First Name and First Name are listed. I click on one of them and enter the password and win10 finishes loading.

How do I remove one of the names when only one appears in Settings?
Hi, you can manage your Windows 10 user accounts by following this article.
 
Back
Top