Windows 10 Crashing

Discussion in 'Windows Virtual Machine' started by RossK1, Feb 11, 2019.

1. RossK1

RossK1 Bit poster

Hi all,
    From the start I have had issues with Windows 10 crashing. I had a windows laptop that I used the converter to migrate to Parallels. All seemed fine but then the VM would throw weird ememory errors in Parralels, programs would quit, and then it would logout/reboot. It seemed to run better in coherence mode, but still persisted, until more recently where no issues existed. I then ran Parallels updator and the issue has returned. Last night I uninstalled the newest version and went back down, but the issue persists. Is there any reason why my VM will throw a memory type error, programs quit out, and then a reboot occurs? Support had me back the processor down to 2 but regardless of 2 or 4, it still happens. And other times the VM screen will flicker black and back on and the one tech had me turn off 3D accelleration. Memory is set for 10888 as I use the windows machine 90% of the time. This is all running from a fully loaded macbook pro 2.9 i9, 32Gb of memory. Starting to get aggrevated with this product.

2. KebhaK@Parallels

KebhaK@Parallels Hunter

Hi @RossK1 , follow steps in this article and check the issue.