I have a new Windows 10 Installation due to a recent failure during an update.
On this installation I have a CRM database which I must share with other Windows computers on the local network, so that we can sync. Currently, I can see the VM on my MAC as "myname923A" and I can also see an icon for "Windows 10 1". I cannot however, access either from any other computer in the local network.
In file explorer in Windows I can see >MAC and I can see >myname923A under Network.
Can anybody advise what I am doing wrong please?
Thank you
On this installation I have a CRM database which I must share with other Windows computers on the local network, so that we can sync. Currently, I can see the VM on my MAC as "myname923A" and I can also see an icon for "Windows 10 1". I cannot however, access either from any other computer in the local network.
In file explorer in Windows I can see >MAC and I can see >myname923A under Network.
Can anybody advise what I am doing wrong please?
Thank you