Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hi, did you use this KB for the installation?Installation process of windows 10 from a USB drive is taking more than 2hours....and still not yet installed
Still showing parallels wizard screen with an install windows box...
We are happy to hear that you have created Windows 10 VM using ISO file. The issue you were facing with USB can be resolved by disconnecting the USB from the Mac and then selecting Installation > Continue Manually after that reset the virtual machine using Actions > Reset but if you use an ISO there is no need to follow these steps for completing the installation.Ajith, the ISO download worked and installation took less than 15mins. Thank you for the suggestion. I do wonder why the USB installation option is available to users if it doesn't work. I purchased the USB of Win10 to save me from having to download the ISO since I saw installation via USB was a feature of Parallels12. Win10 on USB cost me more than just purchasing a license. So I am disappointed in that way; however, all seems to work now. Thank you.