Windows 10 only permanently deleting photos rather than sending to recycle bin

MartinC4

Bit poster
I store all my files in Google Drive, and the Google Drive folder sits on my Mac hard drive. When I had Windows 7 and Parallels 10 and I deleted photos from Windows File Explorer they automatically went to the Windows Recycle Bin. I now have Windows 10 and Parallels 11, and now when I delete photos from the Windows 10 File Explorer, they are automatically permanently deleted and do not go to the recycle bin. However, when I delete other file types with Windows 10 File Explorer, like pptx and docx, which are also in the Google Drive folder on my Mac, they do go to the Windows Recycle Bin.

Is it possible to change something so that my deleted photos are once again sent to the Windows Recycle Bin as they used to with Parallels 10 and Windows 7?
 
Hi,
I've tried this, the 'Merge recycle bin and trash' check box is unchecked, but I'm still having this problem. Any other ideas? I'm on Parallels 11 and Windows 10
Thanks
 
Back
Top