Windows 10 Pro for Mac M1

Discussion in 'General Questions' started by MarkP33, Jan 13, 2022.

1. MarkP33

MarkP33 Bit poster

Does anyone know where I can get an ISO for Windows 10 Pro?

2. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hi, we would like to inform that, if you are using M1 Mac Windows 10 pro will not work on it as it is Intel based. Only ARM based guest OS is supported on M1 Mac. In order to get Windows 10 Pro ISO file please visit here.

3. MarkP33

MarkP33 Bit poster

4. MarkP33

MarkP33 Bit poster

Hi. Thank you for the reply. I clicked on the link that you provided but I do not see a link to download an ARM based ISO for Windows 10 Professional. I went to Microsoft's page and found the ISO for Intel based processors which as you know will not work. Can you provide me with a direct link to the ISO that I need?
    Thank you.

5. MarkP33

MarkP33 Bit poster

I can only find the Windows 11 ARM ISO. I need either a Windows 10 Pro or Windows 11 Pro ARM based ISO that I can use for Parallels on my M1 MacBook Air.

6. DebasmitaM

DebasmitaM Forum Maven

Hi, Windows 10 ARM is not available anymore. Microsoft has removed Windows 10 ARM version from there website. Kindly visit here for downloading Windows 11 which is compatible wit M1 currently.

7. MarkP33

MarkP33 Bit poster

I already have Windows 11 installed. I need the Pro version because I want to use. Hyper-v. I cannot find the Pro version of Windows so I guess Microsoft does not support Windows Pro for ARM based systems.