I run windows 10 in coherence mode all the time. I have put the task bar on the side for connivence, because my Mac dock is at the bottom. I like my windows bar on the side so I can easily access either one whenever I need to. The problem is that the task bar runs from one edge of the screen to the other (top to bottom) and goes under the top title bar for MacOS (where you can select the apple, of the app preferences and other options). I would like it to only go to the bottom of the title bar so that it is not covered up by that. This would make it far more visually appealing and easier to access all the features. This is really important and I would really like to see this fixed ASAP. A screenshot of the problem has been uploaded to help you understand.