"Windows 11" cannot connect... during installation

Discussion in 'Installation and Configuration of Parallels Desktop' started by BrianT5, Jan 15, 2022.

1. BrianT5

BrianT5 Bit poster

I'm using the newest MacBook Pro (16-inch, 2021, Apple M1 Max) running Monterey and I've just moved up from my old version of Parallels by paying for "Parallels Desktop for Mac Standard (1 Year)".

I've only got one Windows program that I need (IMGBURN) and I'm VERY happy to find it works perfectly. However, during the Parallels installation I got the following error - see attached screen grab.

Should I worry?

Many thanks advance, Brian.

Attached Files:

2. RobE7

RobE7 Bit poster

Hi Brian I also have the above message, but mine only appears if i delete the ISO image from my downloads folder. If I dismiss the message it appears to still work correctly.

3. BrianT5

BrianT5 Bit poster

Thanks for the input Rob! I don't remember actually deleting an ISO from anywhere but so far so good, all seems to be working OK. Shan't panic yet.

4. babangidat

babangidat Bit poster

I have the same problem
    Brian how did you resolve this matter as I have the same issue .
    Any advice ,

5. Pramesh Boodadoo

Pramesh Boodadoo Staff Member

Hello
    If you are facing an issue with IMGBURN , for us to further investigate the technical issue, kindly provide us with the following information:
    1. Detailed explanation, with all steps by steps followed, to reproduce the issue.
    2. Screenshot of error message you are receiving (if any).
    3. Collect a technical report (right-click Parallels icon in Dock > Help > Send technical data > check "Attach screenshots..." > press Send Report) and provide us with the report's 9-digit ID in reply to this post.
    Thanks

6. Junh6

Junh6 Bit poster

Hi,

I have the same issue and have submitted a technical report under ticket# 423927865.

Please help and reach out to me asap. Thank you.
    [​IMG]
    -John