Windows 11 login loop

Discussion in 'Windows Virtual Machine' started by StephenF14, Nov 17, 2021.

1. JamesR47

JamesR47 Bit poster

Hello everyone,

I did my best to layout what I did via parallels support but what got me the best results and i've been loop free since then. During VM setup you can now download a copy of Windows 11 inside Parallels and do not have to go through that ISO garbage. I downloaded during install, then purchased windows 11 home key and have not had one single problem since. This may not be what most want to hear because you need to buy a license if that's not your thing but it worked for me. I now login with my Microsoft pin. I run steam with no problems the problem now that I have sent up to the next level of support is while the Xbox controller connects it doesn't work in anything but I Found a great video on how to get around that problem with no lag!

If I can help anyone get past this please let me know and I'll try to go over it all again. That's what I did and don't just buy the activation get a license KEY because if you need it to reinstall you can easily.

Regards all!

2. pauls74

pauls74 Bit poster

3. Asish

Asish Staff Member

Hello, Are you able to unlock Windows 11 VM when it is going to lock screen?