B bteters Bit poster Dec 5, 2011 #1 Is there a way to find out what your registration code is without installing Parallels? I want to use the code I bought on a different computer. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
Is there a way to find out what your registration code is without installing Parallels? I want to use the code I bought on a different computer. Any help is greatly appreciated. Thanks!
J JEarles Hunter Dec 5, 2011 #3 If you purchased online you were sent an email. If you purchased physical media it is on the CD envelope. If you registered your product you should find your keys here: https://www.parallels.com/account/products/ Last edited: Dec 16, 2011
If you purchased online you were sent an email. If you purchased physical media it is on the CD envelope. If you registered your product you should find your keys here: https://www.parallels.com/account/products/