Windows 7 Home Premium running slow after upgrade to P 10. Do I need to add memory?

Windows 7 Home Premium running slow after upgrade to P 10. Do I need to add memory?

  • Adjust Parallels

    Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Add memory

    Votes: 0 0.0%

  • Total voters
    0
  • Poll closed .

Don_Thompson

Bit poster
I have a 2011 iMac with 4GB memory. I am running OSX 10.9.5. I am also running Windows 7 Home Premium. After upgrading to P 10 the machine runs very slowly in Windows. System report in control panel says I have 1 GB RAM installed memory. I am guessing Windows 7 needs a lot more to run properly. I started with P 7 in early 2102. It was OK. After each P upgrade performance (speed) declined. At this point (P 10) it is intolerable. Should I add memory and then allocate more to Windows? How do you increase memory allocation?
 
Back
Top