Hi there,
I've bought and installed parallels and windows 7, and they work great.
I have problems running 2 applications called Input Mapper or DS4Windows; those are programs which allows me to play on windows on mac with a ps4 joypad.
Before parallels I used to use bootcamp to play games on the partition on windows and it never gave me a problem.
With input mapper, it allows me to install it and then when I run the program it doesn't run, it says that it stopped working and it gives me 2 options, check online for solutions or close it. If I check online for solution crashes after a bit.
With Ds4Windows, it tells me exactly the same as input but to run the installation.
I've bought and installed parallels and windows 7, and they work great.
I have problems running 2 applications called Input Mapper or DS4Windows; those are programs which allows me to play on windows on mac with a ps4 joypad.
Before parallels I used to use bootcamp to play games on the partition on windows and it never gave me a problem.
With input mapper, it allows me to install it and then when I run the program it doesn't run, it says that it stopped working and it gives me 2 options, check online for solutions or close it. If I check online for solution crashes after a bit.
With Ds4Windows, it tells me exactly the same as input but to run the installation.