I suspended my Windows 7 VM and it has stalled.
The OS window is black and the "Parallels Vitual Machines" window has now got an endless spinning progress circle going round and round.
I removed the .pvm file and restarted Parallels.
The missing VM symbol appears ( red circle with diagonal red line ). Double click symbol and choose to locate a back version of the VM. After acepting I get warning screen popping up:
"Unable to perform the action because the virtual machine is busy.
The virtual machine is currently processing operations initialized by another user. Try later."
OK is the only option.
I repeat this and and opt out to remove the the VM and get the same Warning message as above.
I tried replacing all the files from my backup HD to no avail.
This seems bad. I am trying to avoid re-installing Parallels.
MacPro 2.66MHz, MacOS10.5.8. Parallels 4.0.3810
The OS window is black and the "Parallels Vitual Machines" window has now got an endless spinning progress circle going round and round.
I removed the .pvm file and restarted Parallels.
The missing VM symbol appears ( red circle with diagonal red line ). Double click symbol and choose to locate a back version of the VM. After acepting I get warning screen popping up:
"Unable to perform the action because the virtual machine is busy.
The virtual machine is currently processing operations initialized by another user. Try later."
OK is the only option.
I repeat this and and opt out to remove the the VM and get the same Warning message as above.
I tried replacing all the files from my backup HD to no avail.
This seems bad. I am trying to avoid re-installing Parallels.
MacPro 2.66MHz, MacOS10.5.8. Parallels 4.0.3810