I'd be grateful for some help.
I've set up a new virtual machine with Windows 98 as the guest on a Mac OS 10.8.2
It seems to work, though the mouse is very jerky and difficult to use. At some random time (within 10 mins average 5) after I boot up the mouse simply freezes and I have to stop the machine before, reboot and restart programs to before i can continue.
I'm using it to play a legacy game which does not work on later versions of windows.
Another niggle is that I have put the virtual machine into full screen mode and cannot get it back out. When booting I'm told to use Cmd + Esc but nothing happens if I use it.
Windows 98 is no longer supported by Parallel, though they did tell me they would email me text files to help within 10 minutes, but they have failed to do so.
Thanks for the help
Andrew
I've set up a new virtual machine with Windows 98 as the guest on a Mac OS 10.8.2
It seems to work, though the mouse is very jerky and difficult to use. At some random time (within 10 mins average 5) after I boot up the mouse simply freezes and I have to stop the machine before, reboot and restart programs to before i can continue.
I'm using it to play a legacy game which does not work on later versions of windows.
Another niggle is that I have put the virtual machine into full screen mode and cannot get it back out. When booting I'm told to use Cmd + Esc but nothing happens if I use it.
Windows 98 is no longer supported by Parallel, though they did tell me they would email me text files to help within 10 minutes, but they have failed to do so.
Thanks for the help
Andrew