M MikeC33 Bit poster Dec 9, 2020 #1 Big Sur 16.0.1 Macbook pro 15 I have to choose "Install with no network". Windows tells me it can't find the driver.
Big Sur 16.0.1 Macbook pro 15 I have to choose "Install with no network". Windows tells me it can't find the driver.
Maria@Parallels Problem solver Dec 15, 2020 #3 MikeC33 said: Big Sur 16.0.1 Macbook pro 15 I have to choose "Install with no network". Windows tells me it can't find the driver. Click to expand... Hi, thank you for sharing your results here. But also please do not forget to update your Parallels Desktop 16 to the latest version 16.1.1. If you have any additional questions please do not hesitate to let us know.
MikeC33 said: Big Sur 16.0.1 Macbook pro 15 I have to choose "Install with no network". Windows tells me it can't find the driver. Click to expand... Hi, thank you for sharing your results here. But also please do not forget to update your Parallels Desktop 16 to the latest version 16.1.1. If you have any additional questions please do not hesitate to let us know.