Windows Drive Corrupted During Parallels OS Install

FranciscoA2

Bit poster
I have a MacPro, recently downloaded Parallels. I had windows 10 working perfectly on my machine using bootcamp. However, during the import process using parallels for the virtual machine, it failed. Now I can't boot on Windows 10 using bootcamp, and when I force it, it says 'it cannot find the install disc." Using windows 10 repair functions also do not work, because it cannot find the the separate hard drive where I have windows installed. I can see the drive when I boot under OS, I was able to copy files from my Windows drive to my Mac drive. It screw something up with my boot sequence... anyone experienced this problem?
 
I have a MacPro, recently downloaded Parallels. I had windows 10 working perfectly on my machine using bootcamp. However, during the import process using parallels for the virtual machine, it failed. Now I can't boot on Windows 10 using bootcamp, and when I force it, it says 'it cannot find the install disc." Using windows 10 repair functions also do not work, because it cannot find the the separate hard drive where I have windows installed. I can see the drive when I boot under OS, I was able to copy files from my Windows drive to my Mac drive. It screw something up with my boot sequence... anyone experienced this problem?
Hi, please explain this issue in more details: are you tying to boot your Bootcamp based VM? or just Bootcamp partition on your Mac?
 
Back
Top