Overall, I am very happy with Parallels Desktop, but I am encountering a few grief issues involving the synchronization of my WM6 based cellphone using Windows Mobile Device Center and ActiveSync. The main issue appears that Parallels is dropping the connection (USB) within a few minutes of connecting. Sometimes it also doesn't connect in the first place... If I would have to take a guess what the reason is then I would think that Leopard and Parallels are competing to get access. I also would like to mention that I am also running BootCamp on the same machine and I don't have any issues connecting in BootCamp.
Since my phone also supports Bluetooth I also tried to connect through Bluetooth, but it seems that Parallels doesn't even recognize my phone as a bluetooth device for some reason. Again, it seems to me that Leopard recognizes the device and takes ownership.
From a testing point of view I want to ad that I tested both scenarios separately meaning that I either used USB or Bluetooth and not both at the same time.
Does anybody have this working correctly?
Hopefully this can be resolved with a future release.
Thanks,
Jens
Since my phone also supports Bluetooth I also tried to connect through Bluetooth, but it seems that Parallels doesn't even recognize my phone as a bluetooth device for some reason. Again, it seems to me that Leopard recognizes the device and takes ownership.
From a testing point of view I want to ad that I tested both scenarios separately meaning that I either used USB or Bluetooth and not both at the same time.
Does anybody have this working correctly?
Hopefully this can be resolved with a future release.
Thanks,
Jens