Hello,
I have used prior versions of Parallels (3 and 4), but when I recently purchased my new Mac, I decided to purchase Parallels 5. The product downloaded successfully, but when I went to create a new virtual machine, it asked for a Windows Product Key, which I do not have. I've never had to purchase an operating system in addition to Parallels, so I was confused by this. Do we now have to purchase a Windows operating system for Parallels 5, or did I just not go about the installation process correctly?
Thanks.
I have used prior versions of Parallels (3 and 4), but when I recently purchased my new Mac, I decided to purchase Parallels 5. The product downloaded successfully, but when I went to create a new virtual machine, it asked for a Windows Product Key, which I do not have. I've never had to purchase an operating system in addition to Parallels, so I was confused by this. Do we now have to purchase a Windows operating system for Parallels 5, or did I just not go about the installation process correctly?
Thanks.