Hi,
I just installed parallels on my macbook air. I have windows 7. I cannot get my scanner to hook up from parallels to the mac side, or just through windows. I have switched my settings to "bridged" network, I have set up the printer via the default hp driver that parallels uses. I use a Brother 7820N, and have downloaded all drivers for it. I cannot get the scanner to be recognized in the devices menu on windows at all. I have spent the last 3 hours browsing forums to figure this issue out with no luck. please help.
I just installed parallels on my macbook air. I have windows 7. I cannot get my scanner to hook up from parallels to the mac side, or just through windows. I have switched my settings to "bridged" network, I have set up the printer via the default hp driver that parallels uses. I use a Brother 7820N, and have downloaded all drivers for it. I cannot get the scanner to be recognized in the devices menu on windows at all. I have spent the last 3 hours browsing forums to figure this issue out with no luck. please help.