Windows Screen Resolution

infinitifi

Bit poster
I just got a MacBook Pro Retina, reinstalled Parallels (9.0.24237) and Windows 7.

I can't keep the screen resolution constant on the Windows side.

Every time I resize the the window, the screen resolution drops, resulting in icons and programs (excel spreadsheets and Word documents) that are much too large.

Called Parallels Tech Support and they reinstalled Parallels Tools, but it's still happening.

Can anybody help?
 
Screen resolution

Hello infinitifi,

Please follow the steps suggested at: http://kb.parallels.com/119926 to adjust the resolution in Parallels Desktop for Mac.

Let us know if you have any questions.

Okay, now the icons/screen content is staying the same size when I resize the window, albeit a little too big.

However, when I'm using the laptop display, the icons/screen content are too small; when I use my external monitor, it's a little bit big.

Is there a way to set these separately and keep them consistent so I don't have to constantly mess with it?

Thanks,
 
Back
Top