Hi,
I'm about to do a clean V4 install onto a pretty fresh 10.5.6 system. My XP SP2 disk is however pretty "dated".
When I register the S/W and "MSN updater" (or whatever it's called?) starts up it's going to want to download a *ton* of "stuff" - Anyone know of a way to make it look at whatever directory all that stuff is already downloaded to? [I'm pretty sure I can "find" the right area(s) - "$HF$*" contains lots of "KBxxxxx" for example] But, how to tell the updater to look for (and then run?) any updates from a local (Timemachine) backup drive?
TIA, cheers,
Ian
I'm about to do a clean V4 install onto a pretty fresh 10.5.6 system. My XP SP2 disk is however pretty "dated".
When I register the S/W and "MSN updater" (or whatever it's called?) starts up it's going to want to download a *ton* of "stuff" - Anyone know of a way to make it look at whatever directory all that stuff is already downloaded to? [I'm pretty sure I can "find" the right area(s) - "$HF$*" contains lots of "KBxxxxx" for example] But, how to tell the updater to look for (and then run?) any updates from a local (Timemachine) backup drive?
TIA, cheers,
Ian