Ryder Cragie
Junior Member
Where can I download the Windows XP ISO file officially from Microsoft please?
Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Hi, we would like to inform that only ARM based Windows can be installed on M1 Mac. Windows XP has Intel based processor so it is not supported on you ARM laptop.I am looking for the Windows XP ISO file, too. I need it to run some legacy software for my job, and this was one of the primary reasons for purchasing Parallels in the first place. I have Parallels 10 on an older machine, but had to upgrade to Parallels 17 for a new ARM laptop. Version 10 allowed me to install XP via the OEM disk (which used an .exe file), but Version 17 doesn't have that option.
Hi, kindly contact with Microsoft support for getting Windows XP installation file.Where can I download the Windows XP ISO file officially from Microsoft please?